1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i got my letter, now what?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Sep 21, 2013.

1. MerBear

okay so, my friend from Australia sent me a letter 2 weeks ago and i finally got it but now, i don't know what to do. I haven't opened it up yet.

My dad doesn't want me talking to people online because he thinks, every person, i talk to is a pedophile. I can't tell him where, i met this girl so i'll just lie to him about it.

yes, i know..there are fake people online but i'm really careful about who, i talk to and plus, me and her are going to skype soon.

so how do i come about this with my dad? how do i tell him about my friend from Australia because, I have to write back. i want to. it usually takes 7-10 days to get the letter

he also thinks, since he found out that I like girls that every girl, i skype with....is someone who i'm going to expose myself to. he thinks, i'm going to strip naked in front of the webcam for girls which i'm not. I have a low sex drive. I'm less sex driven...and i don't know how i come off as someone who would do such a thing.

anyways, how do I come about this with him?
    should i wait till he comes home and tell him or should I tell him after me and her skype?

should i open the letter now? or later?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She sent you a letter. That means she's a pen pal. So tell your dad you have a pen pal. And assuming there's nothing overtly sexual in the letter, you can even offer to let him read the damn thing. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. flymetothemoon

I would suggest the same as Lex said. Just tell him you have a pen pal and you would like to write back to her since she took the time to write to you.

4. MerBear

Okay, i actually did and he took it, really well. like...what? 0_o
    that wasn't suppose to happen, he usually screams in my face....this is awkward.

sorry for wasting, a thread X(

5. flymetothemoon

haha it's okay, it's not a wasted thread. Glad it went over better than you expected!

6. MerBear

i got to send it off today too...so thats good :slight_smile: