1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Wearing T-shirt with "Want Some Ass?" on it? Gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TwoMethod, Sep 24, 2013.

1. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys,

So I just started university and have joined the LGBT society but haven't had the chance to attend any of the events or anything.

Today, I had a few hours gap between lectures and stuff so I went to one of the computer labs, and there was this super hot guy sitting on the computer in front of me. We were face-to-face essentially, but there were big huge iMacs in the way and there were large tables, so it definitely wasn't "intimate" or anything — it's a huge lab of like 80 computers anyway.

So I was checking him out and we caught each others glance a few times, and every time he went to the printer I tried to get a glance at him. He was really hot... seriously.

Anyway, I went to lectures or whatever and came back about two hours later and approached the same computer I was at... and he was there again, but this time on the computer behind me. (I didn't realise this until I sat down, as, again, the computers are like 27 inch so it's hard to notice people.)

SO... his t-shirt said "WANT SOME ASS?" in big, black writing. Surely this means he's gay, doesn't it? Like as in 99% certain given that first of all it's quite sexually suggestive, but also because it's really not a thing I've ever heard a straight guy say... while some girls may appreciate guys asses, I don't think that's what they're looking for in reality :grin:.

Also... bottom?

2. LD579

The best way to know would be to ask and/or to get to know him =)

3. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh well duh! I know that. But my university has 18,000 undergraduates and 12+ computer labs just like this one.

Hopefully he'll still be there...

But people wear t-shirts like that to let people know, and I'm just wondering if everyone else would make the same conclusion.

4. Northern

It would make me suspicious but I would highly suggest getting to know him better, whether for his ASSets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: or just for a friend. Plus worst comes to worst you have some eye candy :slight_smile:

5. Rainbow Music

Like Luthan said, the only for sure way to know is to talk to him and get to know him. Who knows he might think the same thing about you. If not, like Northern said you always have some eye candy.

6. Ticklish Fish

you sure it's not a joke or something? Like Angle Side Side?

7. sometimes straight guys like to play a joke of being gay or alluding to being gay and they are not gay. wants some azz coud be a way to draw attention. he could be straight. in these situations, here are some things you could have said:

"hey i was getting some paper from teh printer when i saw your tshirt. that's hilarious. where did you get that one from?" he could say his girlfriend gave it to him.

if you see him again (sans the tshirt). just make small talk somehow. "hey do you know anything about how to do xyz on the mac? do you know what printer goes with these laptops, do you ....?" ask somethign like that. good luck

8. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys for the replies.

It turns out that the t-shirt is actually a t-shirt from a new restaurant that's called "Little Ass" (as in a donkey), and their slogan is "want some ass?".

Very misleading.

Oh well!

9. Ticklish Fish

so he's walking advertisement! lol

10. LILuke

That's just cruel. I'm sorry dude. :frowning2:

11. Did he have a nice donkey booty?