1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my ex best friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JakeSteven, Sep 26, 2013.

1. JakeSteven

You see, I found out that my X best friend is doing a lot of things. for example,she's drinking heavily, and she hanging out with a creeper that would take advantage of her if she's too drunk. So am I wrong not to stop he?I really feel like I was so conscious in stop being a lot of stupid things. Problem is she has it in her head that I'll be calling back begging for forgiveness. I just found out about of drinking today so I honestly do not know what to do? Any of us guys?

2. Joey4

A lot of people start binge drinking and making really bad decisions around your age. It's normal. So long as she's not in any incredible danger, I'd say leave her be.

Sometimes people need to be taken advantage of to learn from where they went wrong. And if the bad decision she makes takes place while she's been drinking, that's two lessons learned with one stone.

Let her live out her life and don't look for permission by anyone here to justify why you should start edging your way back into a friendship with your ex best friend.