1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For lesbians or bisexual females

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by volvo6x, Sep 27, 2013.

1. volvo6x

Do you know it when a guy was paying more attention or hitting on you?
    Do you feel anything? Like it? Hate it? None?
    How do you response when a dude was checking you out?

2. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I always knew when a guy was interested, but never really invited the flirting that came with it. they would touch me and i would freak out, it was massively uncomfortable. although it was exciting to have someone be attracted to you, i didn't want anything past that. I alway had to come up with an excuse not to date. after a while i started to hate it.

3. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    mostly if a guys hitting on me or fancies me i just take it as a complement its hard to feel insulted, its when they dont understand that i dont like them or dont understand lesbian dont date or sleep with men that i get frustrated and sometimes i get frustarted that its only guy hitting on me but thats more cause women arent htting on me

4. prism

I used to be completely oblivious to people who were flirting or hitting on me, then I would be blindsided when they asked me out.

Now that I'm able to notice it a bit more, I find it flattering when men hit on me, but I know when to take a few steps back and let them know I'm not interested.

5. often i realise they are flirting but sometimes i dont.
    guys can just be friendly naturally and not flirt.

when guys are super obv about it thats when i know ha. its flattering of course but i dont feel anything, i feel more like 'why cant the right gender hit on me instead' lol. i dont ever respond to the compliments or w/e i just smile/laugh awkwardly (i sound like a bitch.... gah), soon becomes quiet then they leave when i refuse a drink with them/wont take their number.

6. Ohhai

I can't really tell tbh. When I do notice it, I find it hilarious.