1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clueless about dating :/

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Sep 29, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay, so as you may have seen, in my recent thread, there is this girl and i recently found out she likes me back ans as you also know, i told her to think it over to see if this is what she really wants and to understand, what she is getting into.

she broke up with her boyfriend, the other night and told him, they just wouldn't work together but she didn't tell him, that she wanted to be with me

The main problem? Me.

I've never been in a real relationship with a girl before so If we start dating, i'm not gonna know what to do.

She just figured out, she was bisexual like a few days ago, before than...she just thought, she was
    bi-curious so yeah. I mean, i want to take it slow with her but what does taking it slow mean? how do you do that?

I don't know, when is the right time, to start holding her hand, i don't know when the right time, to kiss her....I don't even know how to approach her.

i'm scared to ask her what she wants because, i told her I had an ex but even though, we did technically, date....it was online so i don't have the full experience of dating so she thinks, i've already kissed a girl and all that mess but i don't. i didn't tell her, my ex was online

I mean, on Monday, she'll have thought it through and give me her answer and if its "yes" then we'll date

but what am I suppose to do when I see her? I can't even hug her, i get too nervous. :/

any advice?

2. MerBear

3. BiPenguin

Take it as it goes and let life take its place. Just don't watch the train depart without you.

As for dating, it sucks. I hate it. I simply never know what to say or do making me look like an idiot. All the best with it. :slight_smile:

4. MerBear

...well now, i know, im gonna fuck it up

5. Joey4

Either people on this site give shitty advice, or no advice at all sometimes.

Unfortunately Mer, there's no handbook on how to have a relationship. Well, I'm sure there is, but it does no good to read it. It's not like instructions that come with how to put a TV stand together.

Thing is, you're going to have to experience it for yourself. Part of life is trial and error. This might be your first relationship. You're gonna fuck shit up and learn from it. You're also going to do some things right the first time.

Relationships aren't "do you like me, I like you, check yes or no and we'll decide our relationship status." They start as friendships that may move into a relationship. Take your time and have fun.

6. treeofleaves

just tell her :slight_smile: just say you've never really been in a relationship, or that you don't really get the dating thing or you don't know what your doing. or give her the whole story. tell her something...anything! then try to work it out together :slight_smile: :grin: try, and be happy!