1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your in put please

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JakeSteven, Sep 29, 2013.

1. JakeSteven

I want to start dating-having sex. Perblem is that I dont know where to start at all! I haven't dated anyone since I was in the ten grade, my ex girlfriend was a little crazy. :bang: I'm so lost !

2. i think you should try to widen your friendship circle first then maybe after youve known them for a while then you can try fwb or if youre into that kinds thing then there si always clubs where you can pick up people.

you dont have to jump in at the deep end! you can go slow by just getting to know a lot of people first.

3. Joey4

What do you do for fun?

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Indeed, if you're looking to date, the best move is to increase your social circle. If you're no longer in school, you need to find other places to interact with other people. Look online for things like social groups, or volunteer groups, or volleyball leagues, or things like that. Where you can meet new people and increase the number of people you know.

Lex