1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever felt this..?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HeyJoe, Oct 1, 2013.

1. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

I know I'm gay.... But whenever I think of my past 3 gf's especially the other one I miss the feeling of having someone you love and having someone that loves you back.... Its like I'm still not sure if I am really gay cause I'm only 15 or maybe this is just cause by the puberty process and the hormones in my body? I am somewhat sure that I'm gay because at the age 8 or something I'm already developing a male fetish feeling not knowing it was "being gay" I only realized that it was a gay thing when I was 11 years old or something and yeah, I find guys more sexually attractive and physically attractive than girls... Although sometimes I could be turned on by a few couple of good looking girls. My curiosity of having sex,holding a hand,kissing a woman isn't leaving my mind yet.Its like I want to experience them...During the past years I loathe myself too much because I don't wanna be gay until I came to the point where I started to accept myself as gay my mother knows and I think she's not accepting my sexuality in its fullest. In short.Sometimes I feel that I'm not gay or I get bored.But errr I watch gay p*rn a lot and some lesbo p*rn(but not always) I can't remember the last time when I watched straight p*rn.

Sorry for the long post... I hope I get lots of help... ^_^

2. LadyLuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe you fit into the 'greedy' category and are bi? XD
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are still young and its all part of growing up and working out who you are :slight_smile: hope this helps!!