1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get closure with my crush?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lazyfire, Oct 2, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My crush and I ended on really bad terms before the summer started.
    He thinks that I find him annoying.
    I think that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Those two things happened because we said it a loud when we were near each other.
    We've been misunderstanding each other.
    I was reading this:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...king-relationship-simpler-than-you-think.html

And, I realized that he was aiming to be my friend so that he could be more intimate with me.

I never gave him a chance and I could tell he was frustrated.
    I tried to be considerate and I understand that athletes have a more difficult time of dating the same sex. I could tell how easy it was for him to ask out girls because he's done it sometimes. But, he never gets serious in those relationships!

He hides behind so many masks and hangs out with different people every year!
    2 years ago, he'd hang out with the guys. Last year, he'd hang out with all the girls and ask them questions like: "Why isn't he flirting back?". Now, he's back to the same old same old.

If only I could tell him how I felt and why I did what I did. I want to know his side of the story so moving on or possibly becoming friends would be easier.

How exactly do I approach him now if he's 'not serious' with this girl at school?

And, yes. This is a crush I've been admiring from a distance.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do you approach him? Walk directly up to him with a purpose, of course! You know him already and there is a misunderstanding, so if you bring it up and unambiguously clear the air, it'll get everything moving in the right direction.

"Hey, remember last year when I said you were annoying? Well, I didn't really mean it." You can tell him exactly how you feel. :slight_smile:

3. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wouldn't that make the whole situation awkward? He holds hands with this girl that he met like about a month ago. And, they seem pretty close. They laugh and talk a lot.

I don't know what relationship it is but they seem to be really close friends that ended up being a 'thing'.

Do you know what 'thing' this is?