1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trust

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fairyprincess85, Oct 3, 2013.

1. fairyprincess85

General question, how would u define trust in a relationship? What does it entail? How do u keep it?

2. Virus

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok , so I broke up with my boyfriend over trust.

We were dating for 2 and a half years (Ended last week Thursday. QQ Nob.) and people kept coming to us individually saying we've been doing that ,he's been doing that even though we both knew we hadn't.
    So he started to get more paranoid , I couldn't deal with it so overrr. QQ

Although jealousy is a good thing and a bad thing for a relationship , if the person is jealous it means they still want you and don't want to share you. Just try not to let them be overly attached. o.e

The way to keep it is to not do stupid things like cheat , be too clingy or act mysterious , it just causes arguments.

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    trust is either there or its not.. my girlfriend has ex's both male and female who are extremely annoying and persistent and still text her, or call, or send stupid snapchats, but I trust her completely.. before we were girlfriends she told me and showed me and assured me I have nothing to worry about and to this day she isn't sneaky about it, if one of them calls and leaves a voicemail she will let me listen to it, she tells me if one tries to get in contact with her, there are no secrets... yes sometimes its like just leave her alone she is mine, but I trust her, and if she tried to hide it from me, or was all weird and sneaky about it then I would be concerned.. trust to me is being open, admitting when your wrong and being accepting of your partners past, and flaws.. no one is perfect, but they might just be perfect for you.. if you don't have trust, you cant have a lasting relationship, I just don't think it would work