1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friends are leaving me....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HeyJoe, Oct 3, 2013.

1. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

:tears::tears::tears:

I really don't know but all of my friends are starting to drift away from me... I did not do anything to harm them verbally or physically. I just don't know why their starting to hate me... Especially the person I treat and call as my "bestfriend" is starting to go away from me and hate me too much.... I'm thinking that my sexuality and the way I speak is the reason why they are all starting to hate me. It tears me up on the inside, its like they do not want me to be around our class. I feel like everyone I'm talking to is mad at me. I mean WHAT THE F*CK is wrong with me?! :tears:

I really dunno what to do for the next few days being alone,eating alone,doing school works alone and everything.... I only got one person who still understands me and that is my seatmate :/

Have you guys ever undergone this feeling or maybe "phase?"

2. LinkLarkin

I'm feeling this exact way at the moment. I can't really help you beyond assuring yo that you're not alone in feeling this way.

My recommendations are a) evaluate your mental health - I have severe depression and I'm pretty sure that's just making me paranoid that my friends don't like me anymore, it could be similar for you, and b) if it's definitely them and not you then ask them what the problem is then if it can't be fixed start looking for some new friends.

3. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

Well, I guess I'm just being a paranoid too like you... Maybe its because I had bad morning conversation with a friend whom I'm very close to.... I couldn't help it but I always think of some reasons why :confused:

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've felt this way before (and still do to some extent) when my best friend completely stopped wanting to be a part of my life this year. It really hurts, especially since I was really close to him physically and emotionally. I'm sorry you've found yourself feeling like this. I agree with what was said above. I've had pretty bad depression, but when I got treatment for it the pain was at least eased a little. It doesn't make you happy, but it can make you less UNHAPPY. And yeah, talk to them, and try and meet a whole range of new people, it can really help :slight_smile:

5. blueberrymuffin

It could be as you describe. You should try talking it out though. If it's as you fear and you're being ostracized...that really is awful, I've been there. You gotta make sure to not blame yourself and try to find new friends. There's nothing wrong with you (*hug*)