1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello everyone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ianm, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ianm

ianm Guest

Hey guys and girls i just wanted to ask you all something. How can you become friends with someone who you dont really know at all but you feel like you have some things in commen?:lol:

2. ChloeAllison

It really depends on who they are and who you are. For me, I have met some of my closest friends simply by saying "Hi! Your friends with blank right?" and then segueing into other conversations from there...making sure you get their social networking info. But I'm really social and I know thats not for everyone. A quieter method may be to wait till they are talking in a group with someone you know then get introduced through the friend.

3. penguin machine

Just bring it up! All you need is a common interest to break the ice. "Hey cool shirt, I love FMA." It doesn't matter what you say as long as you acknowledge the interest you share. If you're worried about being creepy, just wait til it comes up and or they wear the particular shirt or SOMETHING. Why do you think you share some thing in common with this person?

4. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    if your in high school with them I have sparked friendships by asking about the homework or like oh did you have such and such professor and just things in common.. and soon your conversations will get longer and say hi when you see them, maybe ask like what their plans are for the weekend.. don't be discouraged in the beginning conversations could be a bit awkward but before you know it its a natural friendship, just go with the flow