1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keep loosing things?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Im only human and I admit it but
    I just lost a thousand dollar hearing AID I really need and I can't seem to find it
    I am trying mewdidation to clear my mind for a better focus
    but can I get some advice here
    I keep misplacing my flash drive and libary card tooo 0.o

2. StillHere

I suggest getting a small box that you put in everything small and easy to lose as you come and leave your home. It's also better organization! :slight_smile:

3. purplekitty

I misplace things too when I get distracted. What I try to do to make it easier is to find a designated spot for items I absolutely can not lose. For example, glasses go on the side table next to my bed. My cellphone goes next to my computer. My wallet stays in my backpack. My shoes are by the front door.

It takes a while to get into the habit of putting things into their new place, but once you do, it makes things so much easier. Try using places that you visit regularly. That's why I chose my bed, computer, backpack, and front door. I go past these places everyday, so if the item is where it is supposed to be, I can easily get it.

I hope you find this advice helpful!