1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change rooms...stereotypical question

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChloeAllison, Oct 6, 2013.

1. ChloeAllison

So I was in the change room today after my workout, chatting with my friend and I see a girl looking over at us. I smiled at her. After she stares at her locker well changing and leaves. My friend, who knows I am bi, says she was checking me out. I was never one of those girls who hated change rooms so I am fairly comfortable but reflecting back...I just really hope I didn't make her embarrassed.

Did change rooms make you feel uncomfortable? What would you say other people could do to make it more comfortable.

2. i wouldnt be comfortable unless the changing room was all guys.

idk, its just me. im paranoid that if i even look up i think someone will know my sexuality and accuse me of looking at them or something. i hate it.

3. Kamina

I am just generally uncomfortable with the way I look so I really hate change rooms. Usually I wear an undershirt or I use a bathroom stall

4. sammy1

In highschool I always tried to change in the bathroom stall for 2 reasons: I didn't feel comfortable changing in front of anyone and like flyinhernikes said I was also worried if I glanced at someone they might have accused me of being gay...that was a long time ago, I'm not thaaaaaat shy anymore and I care less of what people think of me now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. TheAMan

It wasn't a big deal for me during middle and high school gym class. I just made sure I wasn't staring too hard at a particular guy and that I didn't catch a boner. Learning how to use the sweep glance was very helpful.

6. Silver Sparrow

I've been changing in front of other girls at my school since I was about 11. I was never comfortable, but I sort of just forced myself to look straight forward and not talk. Getting in and out as quickly as possible does help.

7. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I go to the restroom and change into gym-clothes privately before gym starts.
    I could use the public changerooms, but I just feel awkward in there.