1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old is to old?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fundrop22, Oct 6, 2013.

1. fundrop22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am 21 and slowly starting to accept who I am. It has taken a lot of time to find who I am and finally starting to be comfortable. But my question to you guys is how old do you guys think you need to stop questioning your sexuality and just accept it? In mu opinion I think if you're still questioning in your late twenties I think it's time for you to realize its who you are and just have to accept it and its okay to be who you are.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! You are never too old to start or stop questioning. I know someone who started questioning his sexual orientation in his 60s.

It's great that you have started to become comfortable with who you are, and are accepting it. These two are the most important things, regardless at what age they happen. :slight_smile:

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no deadline foo' :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You are sure when you are sure. No need to throw a dart and call it a day just because you're "too old to still be unsure."

4. RainbowMan

Agreed with everything that's been said - there's no age too old or young to be questioning, and no age by which you must label yourself, if you ever do - some people defy labels, and that's a perfectly OK place to be in.