1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love is full of nothing but pain

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Zerfs, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish I never fell in love it will. Am tired of always hoping. I wish love never existed. Love is full of nothing but pain and hurt. I wish I can stop loving this person but I cant. Maybe I should just come out to him and see will he turn me down, then maybe I will fall out of love with him and never fall in love again. I just want to forget it all. Am tied of always thinking about this and feeling stupid. I just want to never fall in love again. :tears:tears::tears:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, (*hug*). But really, you're mistaking love for heartbreak. Having a crush, especially an unreturned one, can suck. But real love is a breath of fresh air. So keep at it!

3. fortheloveoflez

Love can hurt. A lot.

I was in love with my best friend of 4 years. She would kiss me, hold my hand and the whole works. I then eventually told her seriously that I was in love with her (after 4 years). It ended badly.

My suggestion for you is if you are at the I'm-so-in-love-with-him-there's-no-turning-back stage that you should tell him how you feel. There's no point in dragging the feelings any longer because you will hurt more as years pass by. He might feel the same. If not, like I said, better you know now then later.

Hugs
    I am really sorry. I remember what unrequited love is like and it's awful. Hang in there hun

4. confused1234

I know what you're going through. I was there. It's the worst thing in the world. At some point, if only to get over this guy, you might have to tell him about your feelings. For me, it was the only way I was going to get over him. It was the toughest thing I ever had to do, but it worked.

5. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2: Hugs. (&&&)

I know it hurts, it's the worst pain you can ever imagine, especially when you're sure you can't live without a person. I'm sorry that you're going through this. My advice would be to try and have some sincere conversations with this person. If you get close enough, you might even be able to safely tell them your feelings. It could end badly (trust me I've been there) but it could also help you. And it seems like you're pretty unhappy doing nothing about it at the moment.

Post a message on my wall if you need to talk :slight_smile: (*hug*)

6. blueberrymuffin

(*hug*)

Trust me, if it doesn't go anywhere, you will get over this guy. It's understandable you feel this way now, but don't give up on love. It could really pay off for you one day. Maybe with this guy, maybe not, but you're very young. You will find that that special person who loves you back.