1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good vs Bad Dating Websites

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bear101, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Bear101

I know that we can't talk about specific websites, but can you tell me some good tips for identifying which dating sites are good vs which ones are bad? I have no idea how to even begin to evaluate those. It seems like most of them for gay guys are about sex vs a relationship.

Thanks!

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    look for ones that have compatibility features, and not the ones that ask your dick size, thats a pretty good place to start lol, and also check out the ads that run on the sides and across the top of the page, that will tell you pretty straight out what the site is all about.

3. photoguy93

Definitely look at the quality of it. Typically pay sites will be the safest. You know, ones you see on daytime tv.

I used to be on a certain site that was a mix of both. Like, you genuinely could just meet friends...or so I thought. If you're on a site and there's an ad for a dick enlargement pill, you shouldn't be asking "so what is your idea of a great date?"

Pretty much, if you're comfortable with it and use your best judgement, then that's all you need.