1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I emotionally numbing again?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Oct 8, 2013.

1. I think I maybe trying to force myself to think positively
    When things bother me
    I Think I just to take a step back and evaluate
    thanks for reading.

2. Emberblaze

I think I can understand how you feel completely. I'm always trying to be on the bright side, I'm always trying to be the one that's there for everyone and care for everyone in the world, but after a while, it becomes such a burden that you just stop caring for a period of time.

I understand, man

3. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wow, this is my life right now, too!
    all my friends are couples, and I don't know any gay people. There's one gay dude at school, but he's got a boyfriend with the same name as me, (and the other dude has the same name as my brother...)
    this has been going on for 1 year and 3 months since I became concrete about my sexuality, and my lust and need for someone to be there for me.

I do have a few friends that I hang out with, I have little to no problem with people knowing my sexuality, yet I still feel so incredibly lonely at times!

Being with my friends sure gets the thought out of it, but there are times where I think: today, I don't feel like being positive. And it can be triggered by almost anything, even just waking up to go to school.

I feel like people can relate to what I'm about to say, but: aside from the times where I think positive, I feel like NOTHING is happening in my life. And I feel like i CRAVE a relationship. I'm not one of those horny teenagers who wants a boyfriend because I crave sex, but being alone about something so dear and core to my personality (being gay) can really put on my negative and depressive mood.

<3 a heart for you

#3 Maea96, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013