1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying classmate

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HeyJoe, Oct 10, 2013.

1. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

There's this girl in my class who recently accused me of cheating during our Chemistry class (which is true) and she's making a big issue about it because I made a status update on facebook a couple of weeks ago saying "Stop complaining about cheating. We're all equal here. Remember you also cheat on the other subjects." She logged in and liked that post I wasn't really expecting that she'll get offended by that post. After that day she began alluding at me and saying "I don't need to CHEAT just to gain HIGH SCORES because I'm not that kind of person OUT THERE who CHEATS just to get a high score." I didn't react also, I didn't fought back considering she's a girl who acts like a lesbian. The reason why I cheated during the quiz is because me and my other classmates including her had planned to fail the quiz so that the teacher would be forced to let everyone repeat the quiz on a different difficulty level. I cheated because our teacher in Chemistry was so different compared to the other subject teachers, she's the only teacher who doesn't give a fuck if the whole class failed the quiz and she won't give any consideration. I did that because I was expecting that it would happen and no regrets, it did happened. After the results was given she keeps on cackling that "Justice for the non-cheaters." while saying this she keeps on looking at me and she's making faces and doing middle fingers when I'm not looking (my seatmate told me that she was doing middle fingers when I wasn't looking.) Things became even more annoying especially this week. It was our physical education day. On that day I played volleyball together with her other friends who were all women. 3 of them splitted from our group and I was hearing words from her saying (translated in English) "Nah, Let's get the other ball. I don't want to play with a cheater or a faggot." I don't really care that she said that. But I went alone during the class break and I cried because I was very pissed off and annoyed. The situation was more sad because I lost my closest friend who I refer to as my bestfriend because of her, and his the only one who accompanies me every class break periods in short I'm always alone. 2 girls from my class saw me crying at the corner and they made me feel comfortable they said "Just don't think about it and the things she's doing against you."

I don't really have problems about the things she's saying recently. My only problem is that I hate these kind of people who alludes a lot and just because she's popular in our section she would take advantage of me. Sometimes she gets too personal if only I was given a chance to punch the heck out of her face I would. I am afraid of telling this to any of our school's authorities cause it sounds dangerous and maybe even childish.

What should I do? I keep on telling myself that I shouldn't care. But everytime I hear her making issues and negative comments in everything I do and even on what I wear it just pisses me off but I really control my temper. God! She's annoying as f*ck!

Sorry for the long post...
    Thank you for your time if you read this really really long story. :/

#1 HeyJoe, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
  2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Two mistakes have been made here:

#1 You're cheating. I personally don't care about morals, so that's not why this is an issue. This is an issue, because if you're unable to complete the material in the test, then if it comes up again, perhaps on a deeper level, you wont understand any of it, which will just come back to bite you in the ass. Even if you cheat here, make sure you revise the material so you know everything about it.

#2 You're reacting. She knows you're cheating, you know you're cheating, and you're reacting to her rage. She's getting more annoyed because you care so much to defend yourself. She'll leave you alone if you act all depressed next time she starts raging at you again, just say (in a slow manner): "... I really just don't care." Then walk away. Nothing more, nothing less. If she continues then just undermine her "dude, it's just a test, chill the fuck out." Once she's got the idea you don't care, she'll leave you alone.

Also, writing a Facebook status directed at someone is extremely immature, disrespectful and just made to attention-seek. If you have something to say to someone, say it to THEM, not to everyone else. That's probably another reason she's getting so annoyed. It's like you're trying to make her out to be the bad guy to everyone else. It's your own fault you're cheating, don't bitch to everyone else and make her look bad.

#2 Zaio, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
  3. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

She also did the same thing to me through facebook and even worse she makes untrue stories about me that is circulating around the whole 9th grade students.. :/

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I'd say to tell her what I said, but seeing as you indulged in the child play also it's a bit irrelevant now. As I said in my #2 point above, you're reacting. Stop reacting to her making untrue stories and she wont make them anymore. She's getting a kick out of you getting annoyed/breaking down. If someone asks if a rumor about you is true (and it isn't) then just simply say "nope," and move on, don't go any more into it than that, and don't start slagging her off.

These are just pathetic mind games, if you want to win then pretend you don't care. The more you react the more she'll want to continue.

5. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

Thanks! This helped. :icon_wink

6. penguin machine

my favourite cheat took place in my tenth grade science class. A guy I knew had dark black hair and hairy legs, we wrote science answers on his legs and wore shorts to class. All he had to do was cross his legs and he had his answers. It was brilliant. Shame the guy was a total f***wit, he could have USED some science.