1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making myself insane

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blond, Oct 11, 2013.

1. blond

So about month ago i posted something about a guy i work with.
    And how he was wearing what i think was pride bracelet. But he wasn't wearing it the next day, so i never asked about it. Anyway today at work we were talking and it got busy. And when it died down he turned around poked me in my side playfully.

So i don't if he's gay/bi but it's driving me insane. And i'm starting to develop a crush on him, i just don't know what to do.

2. Maybe get playful with him in a subtle way, just like he did with you. And if things get weird, life goes on, we're all gonna fuck up anyway. Besides, it doesn't seem like you have much to lose. Worse case scenario things might be weird at work for a while, and it'll be a story for you to tell your future significant other and it'll be something to laugh about and reflect upon. In the mean time, good luck :slight_smile:

3. Joey4

^ Ditto. Good advice.

4. blond

Think you for the advice shamrock. I don't work again till tomorrow but if hes there i'll try it.
    Wish me luck!