1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impending failure?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shamrockmut93, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Suddenly, I just feel depressed. I've been home for a week, and I'm going back to school tomorrow, but things seem to be all over the place. I have a mid-term this week that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do well on, I'm having what may turn into a pretty hefty financial issue, and I missed half a week's worth of assignments for my one class, to which I recently came completely unprepared because I forgot I had to do a presentation that day. I just feel like I already exhausted my "I fucked up" allowance, this has been a tough semester, and I always have this underlying fear that I'll never be able to support myself. In other words, I'm scared shitless. I barely know anything about functioning in the real world, and it's creeping up on me fast. I feel completely unprepared for everything... is it normal to feel like this at my age? I'm seriously panicking.

2. Sully

I was going through almost the exact same thing a week or so ago! How much does it f***ing suck!

I decided that for now, it'll be best for me to drop uni for half a year and get into the right head space after earning some money! Money stresses are relatively easy to fix and IMO not having those stresses will put you in an all around better head space.

I don't have to much advice because I'm still working through the issues I've got with money and study, but just know, you're DEFINITELY not alone!