1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mind off things?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JakeHas, Oct 16, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone! So recently I've been dealing with some things that are making me feel down and just plainly like crap. Is there anything i could do or think of to start getting my mind off of things for a bit? Perhaps certain games that wikl put me more upbeat, people to talk to, stuff to do, anything.
    Pretty broad request but, im now sure how else to word it xD
    Thanks

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

EC chat is a pretty great escape if you want a bunch of mindless playful nonsense to distract yourself with~ Otherwise I usually get into music or start watching a show or hang out with friends if things are getting stressful or something. Or maybe it would help to talk about whatever problems you're working out? Even if they dont get solved directly just getting someone to hear out your case sometimes leaves you feeling better about it. I dunno. I'll be around if you ever wanna talk about anything!~ as will all of ec

3. June Cleaver

I do something that requires hand/ eye coordination. Riding the lawnmower or tractor for for one, weed the flower beds, going for a drive in the car, playing a video game, etc. June

4. Joey4

Writing out my problems usually helps me sort things out, even if nothing gets solved.

Video games are a fine distraction.

5. JakeHas