1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should engrave on my ring?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Midnightpanda, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Midnightpanda

I bought a ring for my birthday, as well as a symbol/reminder for myself for this horrible year I had. I want the engraving to help remind myself to stay strong, that you can't trust people, not to do something stupid, ... Something along those lines, it's abit vague but it's just be a word or two like... 'hope' , 'stay strong' 'betrayal'

I want this ring to remind me of and help me to move on from this situation - >

This year I've started going out with a straight curious guy, things ended badly, he was scared, i love him, still do but he became a really horrible friend acting really homophobic sometimes, just treat me like shit
    My friends betrayed my trust, they outed me to their friends as well told my secrets to other peopl, aas well talking behind my back.
    Losing my trust in people
    feel like outcast because my ex have the same group of friend, and it just seem like they are picking him over and they don't act like my friends anymore
    I've got really drunk at a party , because my ex was treating me like shit End up telling someone, who I really trusted who my ex was... I've ask her to keep it a secret, the next day she gave hints to a frien, who my ex was, so they end up ffiguring out who it was,
    After 2 weeks of insomnia, guilt, fear, suicidal thoughts, I've told my ex that I've told someone about him
    He slap me tearing my earring from ears, than the next few days he constantly call me, telling me that he gonna kill me, and gonna make my life a living hell till I ended up killing my self, things along those, he thing that I was trying to get revenge on him, and thay wouldn't care if other found out I was gay, which compete bullshit.

So to some it up, someone I love wishes to kill me and curse me to death apparently he loved me , my friends I can't trust, and dont even act like a friend most of the time, I wanna get rid of my insomnia, depression and suicidal thoughts

And i want this ring with this engraving to Remind me and help get over this.

Thank you, to people that have taken the time to read this. I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm writing this on my phone

2. LD579

Is there any metaphor or anything that means anything to you? If so, choosing choice words from those concepts could be meaningful and helpful, as well as reinforcing the fact that, yes, you are strong and resilient. For each person, such concepts and words likely vary, but common bases center around spring, flowers, the sun, earth and roots... basically, things that ground us and/or are greater than us or beyond our control.

I'd like to add that this is a very nice idea you've got!

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    just an idea, why don't you put your name on the ring because what it seems like you are describing is the fact you can really only trust yourself.. if not maybe change, motivation, reflect, accept, persistence, endurance... or the more common words like courage, strength, wisdom, believe, trust, faith, dream, hope...

4. Nick07

survivor *hug*