1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Bitchiness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mortimer, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Mortimer

Out Status:
    Some people
    I am getting fedup with my immediate family. I'm so sick and tired of having conversations like

Me to my sister: You can have all those female clothes

Sister: You aren't going to wear them?

Me: I want to be who I am

*judgemental stare*

So I haven't been more than kind. When we were cleaning out the closet today like. My sister showed me clothes.

Sister: Is this yours or mine?

Me: You can have it I am not going to wear it, eventually when I get the money I'm going to Men's Express

Sister silence

Me: Of course ya know, I'm a woman physically and how dare I feel like I'm male. Because ya know I shouldn't do that

Or another one

Me: So I found some tutorials on how to do male drag

Sister: Why would you do that?

Me: Because I want to. But of course ya know, why would you support that? Everyone else in the family will just make another snarky comment about it anyway. So go on make another snarky comment.

You know I have dressed in males clothes every since I was in middle school. My father took a picture to show me "how silly I looked" back then that way I could laugh at it when I was an adult. Everyone keeps making comments about how being gay is wrong or being confused is wrong.

I am not confused. I know who I am.

I think I am finally fed up and just letting my frustrations get to me really. Because I am tired of hearing it. :tantrum: :bang:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That kind of opposition would crush me into dust. You should be proud of your resolve at pursuing happiness no matter how many people try to pull you back into conformity. Why must they believe that transgenderism isn't a respectable trait?

3. Mortimer

Out Status:
    Some people
    Because they are all old and believe in the stereotypical gender. Especially my grandparents.

My father is an ass backwards hypocrite.

Father, I support you in anything you do

Me, Okay I'm transgender and feel more comfortable in male clothing

Father, Society won't like that and you have to dress like a female. And aren't you out of that phase

^not an actual conversation, but generally how our conversations end up

My sister tries to be supportive being bisexual herself, and yet at the same time keeps telling me I'm not a man.

My grandfather and my grandmother are the worse and so are my uncle. That person is a fruit. Bisexual is terrible. I hate confused people. My grandmother even told me when I was clothes shopping not to take long because she knows confused people take long time to clothes shop.

Errrkay. Fuck my life.

4. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just avoid talking about anything to do with male and gender roles. Change the topic when the issue of your sexuality/gender arises.

5. Mortimer

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes its when they watch TV so I leave, I'm like meh I'm done. But here is the ironic part. That my grandmother likes to watch RuPaul's Drag Race. Ermkay then