1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

curious

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anxious, Oct 21, 2013.

1. anxious

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So me and this girl have been chillin for about 2 months now I take her out to dinner go places with her and her kids ect she said once she was straight.. however she lets mee rub her feet help her like a partner would in a realationship.. last night we had sex for the first time .and I've talked to her on the phone and everything seems normal as if it didn't happen.. now after she finished she got up got dressed and went to her bed.. her kids were asleep and at first she said I could sleep on the couch.. then she said wouldn't it be better if you slept in your bed.. nicely enough.. she wouldnt kiss me but she put my hands where she wanted them. I was just curious if this had happened to anyone else she seemed a bit freaked out but called me today and seemed normal.. do you think this could blossom into a realtionship she doesn't want her kids to know but it couldve been its the first time... I need opinions on what this sounds like to you.. now also she knows I m gay and knows I like her.. I also haven't seen her I went to work today but its drivng me that insane so any input is grately appreciated.