1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dry luck?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shamrockmut93, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Between being hurt from countless straight crushes and not having any feelings for guys who I have a chance with, a lot of things have been screwing with my mind. I'm not even sure what I feel at the moment, I'm not completely hopeless just yet, but I'm just as frustrated as ever. There are a lot of gay couples here on campus, and they all seem so happy and attractive and perfect for each other. I just wish I could have that in my life, it just seems so unattainable. I don't get it... I mean, I am kind of quiet, but I'm not antisocial. Some of the guys I've met are even more quiet and shy than I am and they still have boyfriends who they're happy with. It's not like I'm unattractive either, I do have some looks, but I appeal to some people more than others (my friend rated me a 7/10, so I guess that's good?). As a general rule of the universe, I've always been last when it comes to basic life, I guess this is no exception...

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are not alone. I've been single for too long now and I'm just here thinking to myself what's a girl gotta do to get some dates. Ehh guess ill just have to wait and see who comes into my life.

3. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this is going to sound so chliche, but we rarely find that special someone when we're looking for them. It's when we stop looking hard and put our main focus on doing the things we love that make us shine the brightest, thus boosting our self esteem to the fullest making people take notice of the real beautiful you!