1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RawringTiger, Oct 24, 2013.

1. RawringTiger

As you probably know I have a BF and he is the kindest most sweetest boy you could ever want to know.
    He Moved To a different school cause he moved house but i missed him too much so I moved to his school this Monday.
    This school is totally Gay Friendly they see me and my BF holding hands and hugging ect and their is many gay people at this school the problem I have one class without Matthew (BF).
    There is another gay guy in my class flirting and asking me out (He's New Joined on Wednesday) I keep telling him I have a BF but he's like so what he won't know just go out with me I'm probably way better.
    Can u guys give me any advice I don't know what to do :confused:

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had at least 2 female stalkers in the past, and many, many, girls who couldn't figure out that im gay, that have tried to go out with me, since I have quite a lot of experience with this problem, my advice is that sometimes you have to ram the message through if politeness fails, which it seems to do with this guy. After you spell it out for him and make sure he gets the message, the only other thing you could do is avoid him and ignore him.

And if all else fails, I guess you could just get your boyfriend to beat him up or you could do it yourself. The choice is yours. :goodevil::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: