1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she's gone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kessiej, Oct 25, 2013.

1. kessiej

All I can say is that the woman I'm infatuated with and would like to get to know better has dissapeared...

I saw her every thurs and fri during the week and this week I haven't seen her for a week. She smiles at me every time she sees me and goes out of her way to make contact with me, but I've never even spoken to her. I know I'm acting like a stalker but she seems to like me(with her body language) and I'm really into her.

The only downside is I'm in a 5 year relationship with a man and all I can think about is talking to her, going out on a date, making love to her...gosh I sound stupid. I've never felt this way about a woman before, but all I can think about is her...I don't even know if she likes women.

All I'm saying is how do I find her again and ask her out??? Will she reject me???

HELP...comfused

2. Tzoa

There's no way any of us can know for sure how/if you can find her or if she will reject you. I don't know in what setting you saw her, but it's possible she moved or got a new job. It's possible you might not see her again, and I am sorry for this. But if you DO see her, I suggest striking up a conversation with her, and getting to know her. If this happens and you find that you really are attracted to this woman, then it'd probably be best for you to talk to the man you're currently in a relationship with.

I'm going what you're going through now, having felt my first real attraction to a woman a couple months ago. It's incredibly confusing, thinking you're straight one week and then not knowing the next. It'll be hard, dealing with the confusion you're going through. I highly suggest talking to someone, either a counselor or someone at an LGBTQ center. Talking to the advisor of my school's LGBTQ club helped me come to terms that, while unpleasant and frustrating, what I was going through was normal. I still have off days where I can't help but get upset and think, "What the what is going on with me?!" but a couple months ago this was what I felt on a daily basis. Now, it's not near as often.

I wish you luck!