1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by junior, Oct 25, 2013.

1. junior

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey LGBT,
    I'm in association with this guy in whom we've decided to only be initimate with each other but it's open to be intimate with the opposite sex. Before this decision was made he gave me all the attention phone calls non-stop. Recently I've noticed the distance between us phone calls has stopped. He met someone of the opposite sex.
    The other morning I so happen to be out and I see him & her out walking down the street holding hands. I call him to see if he would tell the truth about where he was and he told the truth.
    Do I confront or tell him I saw them? Or Keep it to myself?
    (&&&)

#1 junior, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. sosickofmyex

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well that all depends on whether you want to pursue a relationship with him or not. Do you want to be exclusive with him? Would he go for being exclusive with you? It doesn't sound like he wants to be only with you.

My advice is to confront him but then end the relationship. It sounds like you are no longer ok with an open relationship. If not, then its just not worth your time to be with someone who isn't willing to commit. To keep pursuing him is only going to hurt you more.