1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a problem. (urgent)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MerBear

My girlfriend is depressed and she is seeing a psychiatrist for it but i have these urges to put her down and just be mean to her for no reason and then she goes all suicidal on me saying she is done with everything and then i immediately become worried and take it back and I just said something mean and she said she would leave me alone and i said okay and now she isn't responding and i am freaking out right now. she usually reads my message on KIK when i give it her but now she isn't doing that and im just scared right and now freaking out. im hot, i can't barely breathe and i ....don't know. im scared she did something.

i know that i shouldn't be mean to her for no reason and i try not to be but .....it happens ....and it stupid and now she isn't replying and im just gettting scared.

I dont have her number. only her KIK

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so what exactly did you say to her that was 'mean'?

3. MerBear

i was saying something about if i break up with her because her immaturity gets too much for me to not be suprised.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. So what did she do that caused you to say that?

Also, i don't know what KIK is, but is it the ONLY way you have to contact her? Do you know any of her friends?

5. MerBear

yes.thats only way, i can contact her. if she did something, i can't live with myself....god damn it. please.....i domt know how to stop freaking out

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well unfortunately the only way to stop freaking out is to stop thinking that she has done something. I don't know how to do that, it might be you sit there telling yourself everything is fine and she is just pissed off with you. It might be you occupy your mind with something else. I don't know, but get your mind off it.

Count backwards from 6000 in sevens. That usually works for me.

7. MerBear

she's okay. thank god. but that's a big problem with me where i'll put her down for my pure satisfaction and i want to stop but its hard for some reason.

does anyone know how to stop in case this happened again?

sorry for getting everyone worried :frowning2:

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what do you expect to gain from putting her down?

Are you sitting there thinking "This'll make her sad" or does it just come out and then you realise it was bad?

9. MerBear

i dont know. i just like doing it sometimes, i hate it to though because i do care about it

and im not suree

10. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to make a few assumptions here so please correct me if I get anything wrong!

I assume you know it's mean beforehand and if you like doing it, part of you wants to feel good about SOMETHING. Just a thought, but how exactly has your relationship progressed since your whole 'hand holding' problem?

11. MerBear

i dont know what that something is though and its been good. i hold her hand now and i already kissed her neck haha

12. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you feel comfortable progressing things yourself, or do you want her to push things forwards?

13. MerBear

umm....i want to kiss her on the lips but i havent done so...but i want her to kiss me first because im too much of a wimp.

but i feel comfortable progressing things

14. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww sweety! Is it possible that you call her immature and say mean things like that because you are frustrated that she won't move things a little faster? Or possibly that you wish YOU could do it and want to vent and it's the only way that makes sense?

Have you talked to her about this at all?

15. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    MerBear, I really didn't like the convo you had with Ashleigh the other day. Your sister has the ability to make you insecure and you seem to have the need to prove yourself to her. Don't let her put you under pressure! Like you said, you're the one who knows yourself the best and that's true. :thumbsup:
    About your girlfriend, whether or not you kissed is irrelevant, you continue making progress so don't worry, everything will work out okay.(*hug*)

16. sosickofmyex

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It sounds like your relationship with this girl is toxic! End your relationship with her but don't be mean about it.

I don't think keeping her around is doing you any good. You need to surround yourself with people who will encourage you, not bring you down. If this girl makes you feel upset, why would you want to keep this relationship with her?

17. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How does it make you feel when you say mean things to her? Good, powerful? Given her mental illness, you just may be a trigger for her and that's a red flag already. You can fix things by stop putting her down! You're not doing yourself any favors by hurting her feelings. If anything, she's going to wake up one day and realize that she can do better. You're being emotionally abusive to her, and I see that you noticed that you have a problem, so perhaps, you should seek professional help as well. Sometimes, our behavior cannot be explained, so its nice to seek help from an outside source.

I used to be in a very unhealthy relationship, but I'm so glad that I finally walked away. Words hurt and they can cut deeply, so please watch what you say. You do not want to lose such an amazing girl because of your own inner demons. That's what I'm fighting now, and I suggest that you do the same. I know it isn't easy accepting who you are and having a girlfriend, but trust me, things will get better (*hug*)