1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh gosh why does this happen :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Caillin, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Caillin

Oh my goodness I absolutely hate being in the closet with friends because friends that are guys sometimes flirt with me i mean not alot but its happened before and happened no Btw im FtM and gay so I wouldn't mind guys flirting with me if they freaking knew about it but thyy see me as female and its like no no no don't:tantrum: please of course im not going o be like don't flirt because its most likely friendly flirty or whatever but that means they look at me as female and you know im not being stuck up when im saying this it can be obvious when some people flirt I dont know what to do any advise on unwanted attention for when it happens in the future. :bang:

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

(*hug*)

It's okay. Guys will be guys. Nothing hurts more than being hit on in this way (i know). Just shrug it off. Sounds tough. But for us guys out there, sometimes we get the wrong type of attention.

Shoot i've been in a relationship for 13 months and i still got dudes hitting on me.

It sucks.

3. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unfortunately, I've had similar experiences. I have had plenty of girls flirt and try to go out with me, which I don't have a problem with even though im gay, because even though I don't lead them on, I think it's a little amusing and an ego boost, but I have also had two stalkers before who couldn't quite get the message even when things got out of hand and I had to spell it out to them. They were pretty out their. But my advice would be to avoid them, and reject them politely without making a big deal about it. If they still don't get the message, then spell it out for them like I had to do and then continue to avoid them. For me, it was amusing at first, but when two of them started stalking me and acting a little loony, then things started getting out of hand and politeness wouldn't work with them. Hope this help at least a little bit. Good luck.

4. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Oh i've had a stalker, and it was a girl. Scary stuff, man.

Sadly in the case of being trans* it's not an ego boost to be hit on. Not that you were saying it's an ego boost for us. (Now if i'm crossdressed on my bike and i see some ladies looking, it's an ego boost :grin:)

I will agree it's amusing, I mean i've laughed my arse off to the idea of them seeing my muscles, only to realize i got the guns (i hide under sweatshirts three times my own size).

But then again i'm just a bit evil. :roflmao:

5. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well you may not get an ego boost from it, but at least you can have a little fun with it. Also, if you go crossdressed in certain areas, Im sure you'll get a few people boosting your ego. It's just a shame their isn't a lot of area's like that.

As for being a bit evil. I have a saying. "What's the fun in heaven if you can't raise a little hell from time to time." :lol: Best of luck. :slight_smile:

#5 ShadowSpirit26, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  6. Icy

Icy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Join the club, I just mostly ignore it