1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Angel1023, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Angel1023

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For a while ive really started to like a close friend of mine ( says shes also bi but shes not open about it to many people )
    Ive told her, and she knows I do, and things have gotten close with us too, weve kissed and cuddled and other things too, and this has happened a few times. She seemed to want it to happen, as much as i did too, and Ive told her to I would like if things got serious between us but still she is my friend and i dont want to mess our friendship up if we fell out.
    The thing that bothers me is and confuses me, is that no body knows about how open she is about her sexuality as me, and she always seems to change the subject if something came up about her and girls in front of friends. She always shys away from it in front of others, but shes open about it with just me. So i dont know if shes just playing with my head or if shes just shy about the whole thing. I really dont know what to do about it, cause I really have fallen for her, I really like her, and she knows this but we havent talked much about things being serious and if its been brought up she also does avoid the question.
    It also makes me wonder is it the fact that its ME?Is there soemthing wrong with me that shes being like that? I dont know what to do ? is she messing with my head?:icon_sad:

2. Iodine

Out Status:
    All but family
    In regards to your last questions: I don't think your friend is messing with your head. I think she legitimately trusts you. If she doesn't like to talk about her sexuality with other people, but she does talk about it with you, that makes me feel like she trusts you. I don't think that anything is wrong with you.
    She talks to you about it because she's sure that you won't leak to anyone who could use the information against her.

3. Angel1023

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds true too, thank you! :slight_smile:
    I sure hope your right about the fact she trusts me.. she should.
    I just wonder if there is anything for us in the future.. or should I just give up..

4. Iodine

Out Status:
    All but family
    Talk with her! Ask her where you are going in your budding relationship. These things require communication, and communication is an activity that requires two. But don't give up before then. :icon_wink

5. Angel1023

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: still I don't even know where to start I don't know what I could say she knows how I feel about her. I don't know what else. To talk to her about..:/