1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a bad night/All alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by R999, Oct 29, 2013.

1. R999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so afraid of ending up alone. I am not out and I'm afraid if I don't come out I'll never have a chance to find a gf and if I do come out I'll never meet a guy that will accept me. I don't want to be alone forever. I waited on a couple girls on a date tonight and I just kept thinking how bad I want that and how I'll never have it.
    All I do is bottle everything up; what I'm thinking or feeling and who I'm attracted too. Its killing me. I also tend to eat my feelings and I'm slightly over weight and just cant get out of my own way. I feel so alone all the time.

I need help so bad. I dont know where to get it.

:confused:
    :bang:

2. Bright Eyes

That really stinks. I know how you feel. I just want you to know that you're not alone, and that everyone supports you here on EC.
    (*hug*)

3. C P

C P

What Bright Eyes said.

I see where you're coming from in that it's saddening to see couples out doing stuff together. I saw these two guys out eating together who, by the way they were acting with each other, I'm certain were a couple. Due to my own discomfort, I have mixed feelings but know deep down that that is something I long for. Just the other day I was hanging with my brother, his gf, my cousin, and her bf. It was pretty lonely, even though I wasn't alone, haha. :x

I'm usually pretty vocal about my thoughts and feelings but I'm not out either so I keep that stuff bottled up pretty much.

Someday things will get better for all of us.