1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Looking for support

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sosickofmyex, Oct 30, 2013.

1. sosickofmyex

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am bisexual. I like both men and women, but I like women more. Anyhow, I want to talk about my ex. A few weeks ago I posted my story on this forum about how I fell in love with a girl I've known almost all of my life. She dated guys when she was younger so I knew there was no way I would have a shot at her. But years and years after, she admitted to me that she did have feelings for me. In fact, she fell in love with me. We grew up in the 80's. I loved her pretty much from the first time I saw her. So as soon as she told me how she felt about me, we started dating. Things were great for the first two months but then she started cheating on me with different people. I was devastated! She ended the relationship with me earlier this year. She met another girl at her jiujitsu school. She started talking to her and as time went on, she ended things with me and is now with this other girl.

She blames me for the demise of our relationship. She said that she ended things with me because of my anger. That I am a horrible mean bitch because of all the mean things I said to her. Hello??? She cheated on me! And she cheated several times while she was with me! So yes, I grew very angry at her! Where I went wrong was that I said whatever came to my mind. I even called her a whore. So I know that was not right, but I also tried to talk to her in a civil manner, trying to explain to her how her cheating made me feel and how angry she had made me. She still didn't get it! I probably would've gotten a better response from a wall! She says that this other girl she is with listens to her, doesn't judge her or talk down to her. She can connect with her better than she did with me because I am always at odds with her. She says we are like oil and water since we were kids but hello? Why would she go after me then if she thought we were oil and water??? So what she does is blame me for all the of the issues we had without really acknowledging what she has done!

Now she is seeing this other girl who incidently just got married herself. She just got married last month to another girl but she is having sex with my ex! And my ex really believes this girl is a good person because she doesn't judge her or tell her anything about all the stupid she's doing! I think this other girl has absolutely no respect for her wife and is clearly into my ex! How is it that my ex can actually think that this person is good for her??? My ex threw me away like I'm a piece of garbage! For this other girl!

Now I must be clear...I want absolutely nothing to do with my ex! I know she is toxic and she doesn't have what it takes to make me happy. My ex has no heart. She has a battery that keeps her alive. She has ice in her veins! She doesn't care who she hurts. She only cares about herself. She has never had a successful relationship with anyone! Not even any of the guys she dated. She claims that I am too black and white and that I am in a box. That I don't look at things in the right perspective! She tries to justify everything she does and doesn't care what the consequences are for her actions!

I want to know what all of you think about this??? I would certainly welcome any thoughts on this troubling situation that I am in! :bang:

#1 sosickofmyex, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm totally in your corner with regards to cheating.

What happened in the relationship is irrelevant. If you're not having a good time - fine. Do the honourable thing and end the relationship BEFORE you share yourself with someone else.

Try to move on and not pine for your ex. Whatever happened in the past, right here and right now - she's not doing you any good.

To that end, I'd not put much stock in what she says.

That's all I have. Good luck, and don't beat yourself up over it! If you feel you did make mistakes, and kudos for being able to admit it, then learn from them and try not to make the same mistakes in a new relationship. One based on trust. :slight_smile: