1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual urges

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Oct 30, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so i have a bunch of question.

Me and My girlfriend have been dating a month and at first, i was really nervous because i have never properly dated a girl before and I was nervous to hug her, then to hold her hand and kiss her on the cheek but i did all that, things got intense from there..

Last Friday, we were holding hands and we sat on the stairs waiting for my dad to pick us up and she and i were snuggling because we were cold and i put my head on her shoulder and started kissing her neck and then i kissed her breast ...not her nipple haha but her breast and i kept kissing neck and stuff and so now, im getting really ...well sexual.

Today while we were in class, we were in the back and i was sitting next to her and i started to rub her the inside of her thigh, i started going up and down her thigh and NO, nobody saw us in class doing it. totally impossible but i did and i talked to her about and she wants me to do it more often and so i am.

Now, when i was kissing her neck, rubbing her thigh etc.....I wasn't nervous, it was easy. why? why was is so easy for me to kiss her neck and do those other things but yet i was nervous about holding her hand and stuff? is it because, im confident now? or what?

and the 2nd question. is .....are my sexual acts and urges getting out of hand even though, she wants it? should i take it slow?

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're 17, go for it. Sex is a strange and scary concept now, but you'll grow to understand it. Don't worry so much, just have fun, you're growing up, it's normal :b

3. MerBear

I just don't want to be going to fast or whatever
    i just find it weird, im all the sudden kissing her neck and stuff so easily

4. gshemesh

gshemesh Guest

Out Status:
    All but family
    Be safe, have fun, take things slow, its more about learning everything about your partner, than enjoying the perks. Easy means you have her trust and interest.

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    maybe you are more sure about the relationship than you were before?

6. MerBear

maybe, im not exactly sure

7. volvo6x

maybe your happy that you have a girlfriend :slight_smile:

8. katwat

Old worrying mother in me saying slow down and take it easy. The teenager I used to be that had the absolute sexiest first boyfriend that I was too scared to go to far with still regrets missed opportunities. Voice of experience combines the two and says enjoy each step as you progress in your relationship. The holding hands made you nervous until you did it and then it was probably extremely exciting to think about after the fact. The first kiss that scared you probably played through your mind on constant loop after it happened. Savor each new development because it is only "the first time" the first time. Stumbling, fumbling, nervous, excitement, embarrassment, laughter, enjoyment, ecstasy. There is no harm in taking it slow and enjoying it all. The is no harm in moving forward as long as you are both old enough to be legal and both equally willing. Keep it safe. Keep it mutual. Be happy.

9. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    " going to fast or whatever " this tends to be applied to you and your partners personal ideas of comfort rather than what we think...

10. setnyx

holding hands in public is one thing but the other, i'd say slow down gay or straight. some just get a rush from risking getting caught.

11. PurpleGrey

If you personally feel that these urges need to be controlled, you could always, as my mother puts it, "be good to yourself". Not saying it'll work, but if you let off some steam, it may get easier to resist. I think it would be better to wait until the both of you have no hesitations. Besides, if you are both of consensual age, and you both are willing, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.