1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl advice for socially awkward person?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bright Eyes, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Bright Eyes

So there's this girl who stands in front of me in choir. I know that she is also gay, and I think I set of her gaydar. She's talked to me a couple times... Just like little things to let me know she notices me. I think she's really nice. The thing is I'm not sure what to do. I have zero experience with either gender. I'm worried that I'm interpreting things wrong and that she's not actually into me. Or that she already has a girlfriend. I am pretty sure she thinks I'm gay (I mean, I its not exactly hard to tell- I exhibit some stereotypical signs). However, I don't know how to tell her I'm gay for sure. Or find out if she already is dating anyone. Also, how do you flirt with a girl? I've never really flirted before, as I am super nerdy, so even when I thought I was straight, I stayed away from boys on principle.
    Anyway, thanks for any advice! :icon_bigg

2. Abbra

First off, don't worry about being nerdy and flirting. You probably aren't nearly as awkward as you think you are. When you are flirting, you are determining whether the other is a potential mate, so you might as well be honest about your awkward nerdiness. If you start to like each other, flirting just becomes natural.

As for telling her that you are gay, could you maybe try nonverbal signs? If you have a rainbow pin or any other gay accessories, just wearing one of those can signal her. Hell, even just striking up a conversation about being gay (ask her about if she went to pride or if she's going to is a good lead in) can infer your sexuality, and you could possibly talk about her relationship status.

3. lovely lesbian

You are not alone I don't have to the first idea how to flit either it's hard because what if the person you like isn't in you but you never know she might like you back so you never know they might be a bit of romance going on! Im excited for you! Xx