1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you meet guys?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Daniel777, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Daniel777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As you all may or may not know I recently have come out to my friends and family. However I have been having trouble trying to find another guy. I am 22 and have a 2 1/2 year old son which makes thing hard to go out to began with. I have tried online sites but they seem to be based on people wanting nothing more then sex. I have never dated a man before and I don't want to have to blow money at some bar just to find somebody that will probably want to fuck before they know me. I realize that I haven't been out of the closet that long but why should that make such a difference. are there no easy ways of finding, people even just some friends that were also gay that would make life seem more do able. I'm sure this is silly to have to ask but I am at a road block and unsure on how to detour it. thank you all for taking the time to read this and giving me your helpful advice.

2. Saint Otaku

I have always heard LGBT organizations are the best places to meet gay people, where sex isn't the focus, support and friendship is.