1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hate my life hate myself!!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Nov 6, 2013.

1. markosss

my marks on school are really bad im the worst student!im gay and i have no lot of friends!the boy that i love dont want to hang out anymore(he dont know that im gay)(just friends) and figere out that he is straight...i have also social anxiety disorder and is realy dificult to me to make new friends!....i dont even know what job should i do when i finish school..f i do...i suck at everything please elp!!!i hate myshelf i cant sleep at night because im thinking how stupid i am and how i embaressed my family!when my sister,brother and cousins is going up making friends find boyfriends girlfriends im still here all alone and gay.......:tears:

2. Joey4

You're young. How you feel now will gradually change over the next few years. Part of that change, however, comes with you forcing it. You have to be willing to try lots of new things to see what you like. Through that, you may discover what job you'll want to do and you'll be meeting new people.

If there's been anything inside your head that you've been thinking about doing lately, do it! One of two things will happen...either you won't enjoy it and you can move on, or it'll be awesome and your life will slowly move into a better, mor desirable direction.

3. markosss

Yes but my social anxiety disorder is holding me back:icon_sad:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Hi sweetheart (*hug*),
    I'm really sorry you're struggling that much. Maybe it would not feel so overwhelming if you could take one thing at a time.
    - School : ok so you're not having good grades. That's not the end of the world, not every one is good with school things (you can take my word for it, I'm a teacher) but that still doesn't mean that you're stupid and you'll never succeed in anything. Maybe what you're doing at school at the moment is just not your thing.
    Have you already tried to discuss that with a school counselor ? Maybe take an orientation test ? If you haven't, maybe that something you'd want to try.
    - You can't possibly suck at everything. Maybe you're not very good at anything at the moment, but things can always improve. Try to think about what you like to do : what makes you happy ? Is it cooking ? Drawing ? Doing sport ? It might not be something you're feeling very good at for the moment, but something you enjoy. Then, once you've find what that thing is, try to focus on it and to become better at it. Maybe you'll progress slowly, but the important thing is for you to have something rewarding to make you feel good about yourself.
    - Being gay... I know that being a gay teenager can be very difficult but you'll be just fine. You have all your life ahead of you to make friends, date and find a person you'll love. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry about it and instead, try to improve your social skills.
    - Are you seeing a therapist about your social anxiety ? Because if you don't, that might be the right place to start. Also, maybe you should try to join a club or an association. I know it might be very scary for you but I think that having a social activity in a structured environment can really help you to get over your social anxiety and to learn social skills. Try to find something you'd like to do, wether it is at school or not, that might help you find the extra motivation to go.
    I hope it helps a little. Take care, Cécile

5. markosss

Thank you very much for your advice but I will feel wierd if I go to my mom and ask her to take me to a therapist.I dont feel comfortable talking about personal things.I also stutter when I get nervous.I also want to talk to the therapist about my sexual orientation to give me some abviscce but i think that he will say it to my parents.sorry about my english

6. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there!!! You're too young to worry all this stuff.

Take things slow, one day and one step at a time. No matter how small it is, it's still a progress.

And I totally agree with