1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Distance Help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by standtall00, Nov 6, 2013.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I've been dating my boyfriend for maybe 2 weeks. We've fallen for each other and we smile together and laugh and just everything :slight_smile: But he lives 3000 miles away in the UK. We Skype everyday of course, but I need some ideas of what we can do together on Skype (not Netflix because he doesn't have it). Like games or activities or just things we can do over webcam that would be fun.

Thanks in advance~

2. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I go away to college and I am away from my girlfriend most of the time so we google chat often. Here we do the share screen feature and watch tv and movies there are a lot of websites (free) where you can watch tv shows and movies.. we also watch youtube videos through the google+ account... talking and all that as well but long distance is hard sometimes it takes a lot out of you but in the end, for me at least, its worth it.. I hope that helps a bit

3. GayNerd

You can use Youtube to watch Tv shows together. That and you could read books to each other. Or, make drawings while chatting.
    I hope this helps. (*hug*)

4. The Spark

Boy can I relate to this. My girlfriend is currently in another state, but also in a behavioral treatment center, so our only form of contact is through letters. And it's awfully difficult. I figure as long as you can Skype, as long as you can hear his voice, you've got something going for you there.

5. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks guys :slight_smile: It seems everyday we get a little bit stronger in our relationship <3 Gonna try to find websites for movies

6. GayNerd

Great! I hope things turn out good for you 2. :slight_smile:

7. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    you can look on project free tv, its a website that has free tv shows and movies, it works pretty well and no virus stuff that I have noticed