1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so depressed and bleh..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Akira12, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    not completley sure if this is the correct/okay forum to post my question so im extremly srry if i upset people! i just need some help/advice
    hey i talked to my counsler and it did help xD also i think im in between the denial and acceptance stage like i do know i am gay and what to be with a guy for my life but then again im scared of what will happen if i come out, will parents ignore me or something will i lose my friends or get ostracized in my school? its so hard to reconize my feelings and i feel like i look incredibly ugly as well :frowning2: i mean i even had people sit next to me then see me thr and go oh hes here and move across the room.../cry life is so incredibly difficult right now and i dont know what to do anymore...i ended up painting my nails black cuase i liked it but now me and my grandma arent really on speaking terms and i wanna paint em blue and other colors is that okay? why does life have to be so difficult??

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what makes you think your family will ignore you if you come out?

As for your grandma, I had the same thing with my grandad the first time I had nail varnish on. It's not a thing a guy would have done in their day. Doesn't mean it's OK for them to think badly about it, but that's why it's there. Paint 'em all the colours you want, just show your family and friends that you're the same guy they know and love no matter what happens.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well my step dad hates gays the kinda guy who hopes they burn in hell yet he says hes a christian :/ i talked to my mom and shes said shes on my side no matter what i decide she may not like it but im her son and she wont luv me any less xD i really dont care about my step dad he treats me like a starnger in my own house so whatever lol my grandma is a hard core jeovah witness christian so i dont know how she would take it lol.

---------- Post added 9th Nov 2013 at 12:07 AM ----------

so if i wanted to paint my nails red or blue u think thats alright? i mean i wanna express myself and i LUV the color blue its my favorite color (!) but afraid of being harassed and teased constantly :/ or ill get tons of people asking me if im gay when im not qute sure myself lol but i think im gonna do it anyways i mean its my life/nails and its just color xD right xD