1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with my ex-boyfriend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dayday4, Nov 8, 2013.

1. dayday4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, i went out with a guy for awhile and we broke up. I broke up with him, actually, after around a month because i thought i would be better as his friend. Harsh move i know, i'd been thinking about it for awhile, but the initial breakup was done face to face. So, i was expecting some definate backlash from this, as he often told my friends i was 'the one', and talked to me about our child we were going to have and that he loved me and often asked if i loved him back, in the first two days. I'm going to repeat that. TWO DAYS. I'M 16. Way too fast. He's a nice kid but i just didn't feel it, that and he freaked me out in those first two days, i mean, jesus. Anyway, getting off topic.
    So, we broke up, and he was strangely cool about it, he got angry when he said he wanted to wait for me, and i said no, and kept saying he would wait for me to be ready to date him again but i bluntly told him, if he does wait, then i can't be friends with him. But then he calmed down, and for awhile i thought everything was going okay, he was healing well, and there was no akwardness. Then it started again, calling me a nickname he had called me when we were dating, often making mentions to things he had told me in confidence and i had told him in conversation, and messaging me with long paragraphs of emotional stuff that lasted forever, and the excuses for physical intimacy. I started moving back from him, but it just got worse. He began to annoy me and a few close friends of mine, very much. And now that's what he's obsessing over, if i am or if i am not annoyed with him.
    To add to this, i recently found out he often talks to my other friend about how to get over me. She discouraged him from the whole 'waiting' thing but then i found out he had made up stuff about me, and what i had said, that i was still in love with him, or liked him when i had said nothing of the sort. This made me mad. Really mad. So mad that today, i threw something at him, a paper ball. But, after doing so, i didn't want to cause a scene, so i pretended i didn't, in a jokey way.
    Anyway, i don't mean to sound so nasty, he really is a nice kid and i did like him, but jesus i can't deal with him anymore. Everyday he sends me this long message on how he's sorry if he annoyed me, and asking if he has and i don't say yes because i don't want to hurt him anymore. But sometimes, i just want to punch him in the face he makes me so angry and annoyed.
    So, what do you guys think i should do?
    I apoligise about my rage but he just makes me so mad.
    Any help you can give will be appreciated

2. ems

ems

I did have a similar situation to you where when we broke up he wouldn't get the message and kinda turned in to my stalker. I told him again and again and he still kept trying, he wanted to be friends I said yes hopeing to get him off my back but he through it in my face. I ended up having to block him on fb and from my phone. That got the message though to him in the end. Can you do that? If you see him every day then its gonna be harder. You could try keeping your distance and a cool head on ya he might get bored and hopefully the message eventually.