1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Best Friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Pearly, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Pearly

Okay so I really need some advice for something that's been on my mind non-stop and I just need people to tell me what's going on cuz i've talked about it with a friend of mine but she says that she isn't sure herself with what's going so yeah anway my question is

Is my best friend who says he gay really 100% gay ?

The reason why i'm asking this is well first of all i like my best friend very much his just an amazing friend but the thing is am a girl and his gay which means he only likes guys but there are moments that are really confusing where I'm not sure if he is 100% gay. We're very close and we talk about everything.We're so close that people would think that we're a couple which is not true but it does feel like it , the only thing we don't do is kiss and yeah have sex. Anyway there is something that me and him always do when we fool around is that sometimes if we're in class or anywhere else and his being annoying and by that i mean playfully i would sometimes like grab his dick and like rub it , he would start laughing and tell me to stop by talking me hand but when he tells me to stop he would sometimes look at me with this weird eyes as if hes a bit excited and when i stop he would usually continue bcuz he knows i will react and do it again. This is something we do a lot so its not weird at all but lately if i'm standing in the hall way and i'm talking to my friend and his like the other side of the hall way , he would sometimes look at me and i just know that he will like come to me a do something like playfully hit my arm , grab my ass or boobs , try and put his finger in my mouth or grab me away from who ever i'm talking to but mostly he would like stand right against me say not nothing and push his dick closer. I would always grab his dick when he does that and he would or take my hand or push harder and its weird cuz sometimes i really have a feeling he likes it bcuz he would sometimes like give me that sex look of his or moanly laugh , it's really hard to explain. And just so you know i kind of like it when he does it , it kind of makes me wet . Anyway that's no the only reason why , there are days when we would sometimes like playfully wrestle but the thing is when we do it i would usually have one hand of mine on his dick above his pants and would start rubbing it and my other hand would like be on his chest or will be squeezing his ass and he would or try and tip me over to be on top of me or just put his leg between mine so that he can touch my private area and he would like sometimes push and rub and make a circulation move , you could kind of say that we're having sex above our clothes lol anyway i love it when we do that , and it makes me horny and wet but thing is i always wonder if he feels that same way cuz i mean he is gay so it would be weird if he liked it . He recently told his parents his gay and most if his family , he talks about boys non-stop which i really don't mind , he sees himself marrying a guy , he loves fashion , he loves his hair WAY TO MUCH lol ect. but there are times where he acts very straight (bi) and mostly around me but i've asked him once if he ever though that he could be bi but hes like 'no way i only like guys' so yeah but that was a while ago when i asked him that but still i don't think it would change if i asked it today. These are not the only things that makes me think he isn't 100% gay those were just the main moments. I would sometimes kiss his neck for fun and well he never tells me stop or something so that's another reason. I really don't know what to think i'm very confused bcuz he sends me so much signals that just looks like his enjoying it when i do those things to him. Oh btw we would sometimes like joke around and say stuffs like 'suck my dick' and i would usually say 'sure why not' ( while saying that i would go to him and start moving my head towards his pants ) and he would then playfully push ( with his dick ) and after that i would sit normally and we would then just laugh but the thing is I really don't mind ever giving him a BJ cuz i don't find a gross ( with him ).

Anyway i will end it here , it would really mean a lot to me if anyone could give me some advice on what i should do cuz I'm very confused :confused: :shrug:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there are a couple of ways to go with this one...

Straight up tell him you like him and see what he does.

Stop doing the playful sexy thing. Just stop doing it and see what he does.

Next time he says "suck my dick" do it (seriously not recommended. Don't do this it was a joke!!!!!)

3. Pearly

Haha well before he told me he was gay i had a crush on him and i told him i liked him but then yeah later he told me why he didn't feel the same way ( bcuz he's gay) but that was like months ago and btw i did stop a couple times ( my friend also told me to do that to see how he would react lol ) for like more then a week but he would always ask me if i'm like mad at him or something or he would ask me why i'm acting different/strange or he would do everything he could so that i continued , and its impossible to ignore him when he does that

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well then you already KNOW it works so do it again and next time he asks you, tell him.

"Are you upset with me?"

"Well now that you mention it, yes I am"

As him if he remembers your conversation. Either he's leading you on or he really doesn't realise but either way it's not fair. Being realistic, if you then found someone else to date how happy do you think they are going to be with you dry-wanking your best friend? You'll have to stop at some stage, he might as well know why,