1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think she liked me? helpp

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by akdainels37, Nov 12, 2013.

1. akdainels37

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    During the summer i kind of had a fling with one of my best friends. I told her that i had feelings towards her and she was fine with it we kissed and it was great. One night i ended up fingering her and she loved it lol. In general she is a really flirty person that's who she is and i like that about her. Then she texts me saying she is straight and wants to be just friends and she tells me how much she cares for me. But like a week later we start to flirt again this is while she was on vacation and when she gets back we kiss and i finger her AGAIN! Then she tells me she is straight and doesn't feel anything towards me like a month ago. She told me she needed space so i gave it to her she told me she couldn't be around me because i smoke pot. She doesn't want to speak to me and it is so hard for me because she is one of my best friends. Like i want to be friends with her, just friends. I feel like she really liked me she said she really considered like going out with me. but i feel like she couldn't handle it and she is just running away from it now. I want to move on and forget it ever happened. i guess i need her as a friend more than she needs me:icon_sad: