1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she's ignoring me...!?!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kessiej, Nov 13, 2013.

1. kessiej

So I told this older woman (who was smiling and staring at me every time we saw each other) that I had a huge crush on her. She said she was married but still took my number...???

Well I haven't heard off her or seen her till this morning, except she walked early to work-maybe not to see me. I don't know what's going on, I really like her and I thought she liked me too. Why is she ignoring me now, n why go out of her way to look at me and smile and take my number if she was married???

I'm so confused and I'm secretly hoping she's confused too...should I just forget about her??? HELP xxx

2. biggayguy

It sounds like she was just bring polite.

3. kessiej

It's okay panic over.

Saw her again this morning (looking amazing) and she made eye contact with me again n said "hi", omg I nearly melted!!!

Should I ask her out for a coffee or a stronger drink???

Any advice would be great...I think I'm falling for her

4. i would limit contact with her if you can seen as you said youre falling for her and she is married.

you can ask her for drinks and get to know her as a friend but youll just have to keep a distance emotionally if that makes sense? but getting to know her more could also make you fall more so then what happens then? you get hurt :/

id leave it a while before asking her tbh she has only just taken your number not long ago.