1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help advice please

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Maddi, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Maddi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have posted previously but no reply, I was recently told by my g/f that although she cares and worries about me she can no longer be a g/f to me because she can't give me what I want but can be a friends. naturally I got upset about this and after saying I know what I want and I had it, then telling her I missed the way we were together our banter and stuff, we have spoken, text and even went the cinema together. am I setting myself up to be hurt further or oh I don't know do I have false hope, help

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you ask her what she meant by the claim that she can't give you what you want? Maybe she just feels inferior in some way, and needs to be reminded of her worth to you.

3. Lipstick Leuger

She may be feeling pressured and want a breather, or has fell out of love with you and feels you would be more suited as friends. The passion has to be there for both or it will fail, so if she has called it quits, ask her why, and then move on. You have the rest of your life to find the 'one' and although this is painful, keeping a hope alive when she has stated her feelings to you is going to hurt you more.