1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so, can i actually do it?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nicklenfent, Nov 13, 2013.

1. nicklenfent

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    there is this guy who came to my school earlier this year, and he's the typical cute and friendly guy. he's also the typical rich kid with the rich friends, and in the social circles i'm used to, that adds up to either not gay at all or closeted to hell, because they have to score chicks and be studs and stupid stuff like that.
    now, i actually thought he was straight and even kept cool around me, cause i'm not really fond of flirting with "strictly" straight guys, but after some point we started hanging out more, and well...
    well, he seems to be really comfortable around me. he ditches classes to hang out with me, he is very hands on and there is even an occasional sort of flirty wink, which could just be a different kind of friendly guy.
    the problem is we hardly ever hang out on weekends and such, only in school and after classes, but never go out, and that's a big problem, because, straight or not, i wouldn't make a move on him at school, it could be pretty awkward.
    the only time was at a pre-party, while we were getting drunk and he was... idk, just interested in spending a lot of time around me, even though he knew everyone there. i asked if there was someone he wanted to hook up with and he kept avoiding the question (note that i usually do this when a guy i like asks me that).
    after a while, some of the people were going to the actual party and i wasn't, and he was really bummed out about it.
    so what do you think? he wanted me to go to the club so he could make a discreet move on me, so that we could just have fun? should i try to put that forward?
    NOTE: i'd be fine just being friends with him, but he's the ultimate friend with benefits, so i'd like some more insight on this. can i actually try to hook up with an apparently straight friend or at least figure out how straight he is?