1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is wrong that I like women with perfect bodies?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lovely lesbian, Nov 14, 2013.

1. lovely lesbian

Hey so I have dreams about women with perfect bodies and perfect everything is it wrong? I mean I dream about models before I knew I was gay I always saw women with perfect bodies and perfect boobs and they are so sexy and beautiful is it wrong?

2. kessiej

Nope, not at all. Don't beat yourself up. I know it's really shallow but I only go for slim and pretty women, I think it's just an attraction thing. I mean the first thing you notice about a person is their looks before you speak to them, so don't be ashamed of what you find attractive.

Megan Fox...that's all I'm saying!!!

3. lovely lesbian

Thank you yea she's cute lol x

4. DrkRayne

No....you like what you like. As long as you don't push your ideas on others, no reason to make your self date women you arent into. :confused:

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone has to want them I suppose... :grin:

6. no its not wrong.
    aslong as you realise you arent ever going to find someone who is 100% perfect lol and like someone else said its fine just dont push your idea of perfect on others.
    you like what you like, totally fine!

7. MyChemRomance

It's not wrong, but I must warn you that there are little to no women with the body that you might be looking for.

8. lovely lesbian

Oh I no one is going to be perfect just in my dreams this makes me sound really shallow doesn't it? X

#8 lovely lesbian, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  9. fortheloveoflez

10. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sexual attraction is very diverse and shallow in itself, it's not something you can really control so you shouldn't worry about it.

11. Tzoa

There's nothing wrong with liking women who are pretty and slim. You shouldn't feel bad for liking a certain type of person. But just keep in mind that "perfect women" we see on TV and on ads do NOT look like that in real life. Waists are pinched in, blemishes covered, necks lengthened, eyes and breasts are made larger, thighs smaller, wrinkles (even slight fold that occur when you twist your body) smoothed over, and for a lot of ads, you're not even seeing one person. The ad could be made of one woman's eyes, another woman's chin, and another woman's nose.

So just remember that those perfect women don't exist.

12. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just like everybody else is saying; its not wrong and it doesn't make you shallow either. Attraction varies but I will say that the only thing I find shallow is when people date other people based only upon their looks. Attraction should not only be physical but also on their personality.

13. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You forgot to mention longer legs ;-) I used to model clothing. You've probably seen me in ads or catalogs in the past. Sometimes they didn't modify the pics too much, but some of the pics were way different than what I looked like in real life. By the time they got done with one photo I barely looked human.

14. Sissa98

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No there's nothing wrong but do YOu have a perfect body?

15. lovely lesbian

I like my body it's not perfect but I like it x

16. Tzoa

I didn't know that one, actually. I know of a lot of models and actresses who protested having their pictures altered so much, and Cyndi Crawford said something along the lines of, "Even I don't look like Cyndi Crawford". It makes me sad that some photos of you barely looked human. :confused: Women are gorgeous before all of those changes are made to a picture.

17. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It didn't make me sad, at the time I thought it was funny that I was good enough to get paid to model the clothes, but yet they still modified my face and body. Why didn't they just computer generate an image, and save the money? I agree with you, women are gorgeous beforehand.

18. kurowota

No, it's not wrong. I found all of the woman are beautiful on its own way and there's nothing wrong if you dreams about perfect girls and all. Let's just say what you dreamed were a premonition.

19. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Define perfect. Your definition of a perfect female body may not match mine. We can agree on parts and shapes we find attractive, but maybe not on the same combinations of those parts and shapes.

That said, there's nothing wrong with fantasizing or dreaming about women whose body types match your definition of the perfect female body. For all any of us knows, what Kurowota said is true and the sexy ladies you dream about being with is a premonition of ladyfriends to come. People tell me I'm crazy when I tell them I sometimes dream about future events before they happen, but I believe prophetic dreams are a thing.