1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one grr I need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Boston, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    Let me start this off saying sorry because my problem is just about as stupid as it gets, I sound like the whiniest little teenage girl.

Ok well theres this boy I like and I know he likes me, we've been flirting for a few weeks now and he asked me out but I told him he didn't do it good enough and he had to try again just to mess with him and see how far he will go to try to get me. So we're practically dating but we're not.

Then there's this girl who I've had a crush on since like august. I know she's straight but told me she would date a girl. I think we both kinda know I like her. Our situation isn't as complicated.

The problem is I want a relationship with her and want to know what it feels like to have a girlfriend but he makes me feel different like there's sparks when he kisses my cheek and butterflies when he touches me (the girl and I don't flirt so I wouldn't know about her).

I've thought about this for a while and I just don't know. Some people are ok with having a boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time and that's cool but I know eventually one would get ignored and forgotten. So I just don't know I need advice. Sorry I'm so whiny I'm just a teenage girl haha can't help it :/

2. i wouldnt worry about relationships at your age!

but you already said no to the guy who asked you out because he 'didnt do flirting(?) good enough'. you shouldnt play around with the boys emotions he genuinely likes you from the sounds of it but you blew him off. i wouldnt flirt/play aroudn with him anymore thats how arguments can happen cuz it starts with him flirting with you then you saying you like him then you get with someone else and he feels betrayed.

you seem to be curious about this girl and thats fine. but no one can really help you but you, just dont go around flirting with people and then saying no when they show interest. ask you out thats what gets you called a player (which isnt cool).

you need to sit down and figure out what you want, but a relationship at 13 isnt what i would advise! you have so much more to worry about like exams and school! :slight_smile:

#2 flyinhernikes, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  3. lovely lesbian

I agree you are so young and I'm sure you will work it out as you get older