1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Sick

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by William, Nov 18, 2013.

1. William

So just when I thought I was straight a crush from the past came back. It'd be helpful if you could read the previous posts about me losing my virginity to a girl and all that.

So this guy invited me to his musical yesterday,11/17/13 (His name is Adam) and I loved it. Any who Adam and I have had some fun conversations in the past (penis size, masturbation techniques etc.) and I think he's done some flirting with me.

For example we were out to eat and I had my hand on his knee and he just ignored it and touched the top of my head (the one on my shoulders :lol:slight_smile: and saying all this stuff. Then we were in Canada and we were outside and he carried me like a groom would carry a bride. He's done plenty of more stuff it's just I don't feel like talking about it. Then he changed schools (he's in the ninth grade I'm in the 8th)

So during the musical I shit you not I thought he made eye contact with me more than once. Anyways after the musical he approached me and my mom and he gave me one of those man hugs. After that the entire night I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was up 'till about 4 am looking at the ceiling thinking about him.

He claims he's straight but I beg to differ. I remember a friend and I made a bet that if I asked him out and he said yes he'd give me 15 bucks. So I did but I was afraid of rejection so I told him I'd give him the money and he agreed and gave me a big hug.

One day he even said he'd sleep on me! See what I'm debating is if I should tell him how I feel about him. As a 13 year old boy I'm not a normal one. People rushing to get into relationships blah blah blah. Commitment was never my thing. But Adam,I love him and would do anything (aside from sex) for him.

Should I tell him I love him?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's entirely possible that he is crushing on you as hard as you're crushing on him.

It's also possible that he's 14 and horny, likes talking about dicks and masturbation because that's every teenage boy's hobby, hits on guys as a way of joking around, and is maybe curious about experimenting with another male friend such as you--or maybe not.

How he acts around other guys might give you some information. It's possible that's his sense of humor and how he acts around guys in general. You can also try talking to him in general about sex/dating topics and see what he says.

Just be prepared for either scenario, and think about how your telling him would go over in either scenario.

3. William