1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like giving up

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blond, Nov 19, 2013.

1. blond

Hi, i really don't like posting stuff like this because it makes me feel pathetic but i have nowhere to turn right now so here goes. I still live at home and i'm not out to my parents, i feel like i'm lying to them everyday and scared what they would think of me.

I feel like i need to stay at home because my dad has cancer and mom has a bad heart. Plus i'm trying to go back to school i really really want go back. But the worst is feeling alone i have no friends so i don't go out anywhere i just go to work and go home. I feel so alone sometimes it hurts and i hate it. So its like there's this big wall and its falling down on me and i just want to give up on everything and i don't know what to do.

2. Dottydragon

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well defientely don't give up. Life is a test. For sure things seem difficult, nothing is forever. Have you tried to talk to them about it? They may surprise you, and agree that you have needs.

3. blond

No i can't talk to them about it they are religious so it puts me between a rock and a hard place.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    Don't ever give up for that reason. You're never alone. Hell, I'll chat you up any time any day to tell you that. <3

If you and your sisters have decided that your parents wouldn't react well, then don't tell them. While ideally they'd accept you for who you are, if it's not going to happen, it's not going to happen. Don't let that get you down. Accept the fact that they won't accept you and then continue on as normal. It's hard, I know. :/ But what other choice is there besides telling them and having to deal with that mess? <3

There's nothing stopping you from making friends, dude. :slight_smile: I promise there are people out there who will love to talk to you, even if your immediate family won't.
    I got your back

5. blond

Think you so much, when i saw your post i was about to cry. Its just the last two weeks have been tough.

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    <3 No worries dude. Tough times are tough. ;D