1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can you tell if someone is gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Nov 19, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

My friend told me this today about the straight guy I've been crushing on: "Honestly, this is what I feel.. Chris to me does seem gay, and he's hiding his feelings, or he's finding himself.. Not everyone knows how they feel about certain things, it takes time and experience.. Chris just never had a gay experience" How can people sense these things?

2. Saint Otaku

Unless you ask you shall never truly know. Unless they're decked-out in the rainbow, but even that leaves room for doubt. :slight_smile:

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What he said. ^
    You can't just guess. You can assume, but you won't know until the person says it.

4. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If and when you find a gay love you will see how is consent is an affirmation and a promise.

5. I second everyone - people really have to tell you - the movers saw my rainbow flag, and one of them remarked "oh my wife is a supporter also", I thought it was funny, becasue I was moving to a city where I had been told I could actually be out, so I have a necklace now and a ring also and a lot of stuff, I just told him , umm, I am not a "supporter"

he did a double take. :roflmao: